What percentage of your people speak up and hold senior leaders or anyone accountable, when they see things that may affect results?
Crucial Accountability will provide individuals and teams skills to:
- Hold anyone accountable—no matter the person’s power, position, or temperament.
- Master performance discussions and maintain good relationships.
- Motivate others without using power, and permanently resolve problems.
- Manage projects without taking over and keep projects on track
- Move to action and manage new expectations.
Services Seta Accredited. NQF Level 3, Credits 3
One Powerful Offering. Two Suite Options
The Crucial Skills Suite allows you to easily offer both high-leverage skill sets to your organization. Whether your employees begin with Crucial Conversations or Crucial Accountability, they can add the missing skills from the other course to complete the suite in less time and for less cost. More Information >